We spend a lot of time talking about tools that are great at coordinating large numbers of system images. We do not spend a lot of time talking about how we coordinate the disparate groups involved in delivering software to users even though we talk about how crucial that dimension is.
SO, let’s put our gearhead sensibilities to tools that theoretically help us do that. Please come prepared to talk about:
– How you track work across different teams
– Are you using the same tool, different but integrated tools, or not so much
– How do you coordinate rhythms between teams
– What do you do to segregate tasks that truly are unique to one team or another.
– How you are planning on making it better
Date/Time: 2/26/14 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Venue: Bazaarvoice, 3900 N. Capital of TX Hwy., Austin, TX 78746
To Register (and for more info): http://www.eventbrite.com/event/10677924961.